The website www.jusdepommes.com is owned and operated by Zelal Giyim Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi, which is registered at Sıracevizler Cad. Huzur Sk. No: 21, Bomonti 16340 İstanbul, Turkey.
Our company may collect personal data for various purposes. Below, we have outlined how and in what manner personal data is collected, and how it is protected.
- During the registration process on www.jusdepommes.com, we may ask our members for certain personal information (such as name and surname, phone number, address or email address) in order to provide better service to our customers.
- The information collected on our servers is used only within the www.jusdepommes.com for purposes such as periodic campaign work, developing customer profiles for special promotions, and to prevent unwanted emails from being sent. We do not share this information with third parties without the express permission of the member, or use it for commercial purposes, or sell it.
- Members have the ability to choose whether or not to provide this information when registering, and can change this choice later by editing their account information.
- During the confirmation process on our online store or by email, personal information provided by our members will not be disclosed to third parties, outside of the purpose and scope specified in our “User Agreement” with our members.
- Our company is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information, treating it as a duty of confidentiality, and taking all necessary measures to ensure that confidentiality is maintained and preventing any unauthorized use or disclosure of all or any part of such confidential information to any third party.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Our company places the security of credit card holders who shop on our website, www.jusdepommes.com, as a top priority. Credit card information is not stored in our system in any way.
When you enter the transaction process, there are two things you need to pay attention to in order to know that you are on a secure site. One of them is a key or lock symbol at the bottom of your browser. This indicates that you are on a secure internet page and all information is protected by encryption. This information is only used in relation to the sales process and in accordance with your instructions. Credit card information used during shopping is sent to the relevant bank for query, encrypted with 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, independently from our shopping sites. If the card's availability is confirmed, shopping continues. Since no information about the card can be viewed or recorded by us, the possibility of third parties taking this information in any condition is prevented.
The reliability of the payment/invoice/delivery address information for orders given with credit card online is controlled by our company against Credit Card Fraud. Therefore, for the first-time customers who make an order from our shopping sites, the reliability of the financial and address/telephone information must be confirmed before the order reaches the supply and delivery stage. If necessary, contact is made with the credit card holder customer or the relevant bank to check these information.
You are the only one who can access and change the information you provide during registration. If you keep your registration information safe, it is not possible for others to access or change information about you. For this purpose, the registration process is carried out within the 128-bit SSL security area. This system is an internationally unbreakable encryption standard.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
Complying with legal obligations imposed by law, regulations, by-laws, etc. issued by authorized legal authorities;
Fulfilling the requirements of our "Membership Agreement" and other agreements entered into with users and implementing them;
Providing information to authorized administrative and judicial authorities conducting an investigation or inquiry in accordance with procedure;
Providing information when necessary to protect the rights or security of users.
When sending emails to our Customer Services regarding any of your orders, never include your credit card number or passwords. Information in emails can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through emails.
Our company can obtain information about users who visit the website www.jusdepommes.com and their use of the website by using a technical communication file (Cookie). The aforementioned technical communication files are small text files that an internet website sends to the user's browser (browser) to be stored in main memory. The technical communication file helps to facilitate the use of the internet by storing information and preferences about the site.
The technical communication file can help to obtain and use statistical information about how many people visit the site, why and how many times a person visits the site, and how long they stay on the site, and also helps to dynamically produce advertising and content from specially designed user pages for users. The technical communication file is not designed to collect data or any personal information from main memory or your email. Most browsers are designed to accept the technical communication file, but users can change the settings to prevent the receipt of technical communication files or to notify when they are sent.
Zelal Giyim Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi
Mersis No: 0997007995600012
Attention: Privacy Policies,
Sıracevizler Cad. Huzur Sk. No: 21, Bomonti 16340 Istanbul, Turkey
Zelal Giyim Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi is the sole owner of the information collected on www.jusdepommes.com.